1.13.2016

2015 Year in Review: Part Two!

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

Here is part two of my 2015 year in review! You can check out part one (January - June) here.

JULY:
I purchased and wore my first "official" circle skirt, which has started a whole obsession with vintage reproduction/retro fashion...

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog
Post here: Cats on Pink

Made some food:

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

And I first showed you Heidi and Gretel brooches, which started my brooch collection!

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

AUGUST:
It was time to go back to school. I showed you some lunch ideas in the Bento Report:

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

Betties N Brimstone underwent an awesome re-design, thanks to Annie Balavitch!

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

There were some good OOTDs:

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

SEPTEMBER:
After giving us a sweet house number DIY in August, Steph then showed us a simple DIY to spruce up the front door of your house:

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog
2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

Speaking of OOTD posts, I had a LOT of them this month. Highlights include:

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

...and I made my own circle skirt!
2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

OCTOBER:
My brother, Sam, joined the blog to discuss all things horror movie-related, and to review a few haunted houses:

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

My wardrobe continued to get more and more Halloweenie. I was especially excited to get re-posted by Sourpuss Clothing on Instagram for my photos of this dress:

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

...and Steph gave us some "no-costume" costume options for Halloween!

NOVEMBER:
It was another month of more OOTDs (I'm getting good at this, apparently...):

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog


2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog
I started a GoFundMe drive for my favorite brooch maker, Donna, and her husband Christian after their home was robbed. You can STILL donate and help here!

DECEMBER:
I posted a couple of fun DIYs:

2015 Year in Review, Part Two on Betties N Brimstone Blog

2015 Year in Review, Part Two on Betties N Brimstone Blog
Sam came back to give us his review of the movie Krampus!

And, of course, more OOTDs. Here are just a few:

2015 Year in Review, Part One on Betties N Brimstone Blog

*   *   *   *   *

This isn't even close to all of what actually happened this year, but just some highlights! One of the biggest events for me in 2015 wasn't even covered until this new year began: trying out and making the Chicago Outfit Roller Derby team. (Expect to be slammed with talk about that in the coming year.)

I can't wait to see what's ahead for all of us in the next year. If it's anything as good as this last one, it's going to be awesome!

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor


now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+