12.11.2015

Calamity Layne's Holiday Gift Guide

 photo Title Use_zpskruv5twb.jpg

Are you still looking for the perfect gift for that special someone? Check out some of my top holiday gift picks for this year!

 photo buttons_zpsluovznl5.jpg

Grandmother's Buttons 
These beautiful pieces of jewelry are made from real antique buttons (some are over 100 years old). The quality is outstanding and you get to carry a little pice of history around with you each time you wear it. Years ago, I purchased a silver ring with a victorian button set in the middle. It's still in beautiful shape and lovely as ever! :)

 photo mules_zpsaybf5h9k.jpg

Hollywood Satin Mules 
1950s style satin boudoir mules are a little luxurious treat. Beautiful, well made, and can also be worn out as an elegant cocktail shoe.

 photo Mug_zpscguu5kew.jpg

Wonder Woman Through the Years Mug 
This Wonder Woman mug is one of my favorites. It shows the progression of Wonder Woman in each decade (the 40s - the 2000s). It's the perfect size for your morning cup of coffee (or in my case 4)!

 photo classic-records-gear-patrol-babies_zpskiztxnhl.jpg 
Supporting local music is something that is really important to me, so if I hear something around town that I know one of my friends would love I like to gift an album or even some show tickets. It helps support the band and a friend gets some great new music and/ or a fun night out on the town. I just saw The Fat Babies last weekend and I really enjoyed their sound. They are a seven piece jazz band interpreting classic styles of the 1920s and 30s.

 photo Dita -lipstick-mac_zpsahk962sg.jpg

Dita Von Teese Exclusive Lipstick 
Two of my favorite things...red lipstick and Dita! <3 Red lipstick is iconic and every woman should have a lipstick that makes her feel confident and sexy. This is a beautiful exclusive shade of fiery red from Mac inspired by Dita Von Teese!


 photo decanter_zpshtmnadcr.jpg
La Rochere Glassware 
La Rochere has been producing artisanal glass in the heart of France for more than 500 years and they are the oldest continuously running glass factory in Europe.

Until next time!
Steph @ Calamity Layne

Now Playing:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+