11.23.2015

Heidi and Gretel Need Your Help!



You've heard and seen me express my love for Heidi and Gretel brooches here on the blog many times now. She is well-known for her adorable laser-cut brooches - most notably the Audrey II and Beetlejuice Sandworm designs! Profits from her business go to support her brother, Scotty, who is disabled.

Donna, the creator behind Heidi and Gretel, had her home broken into and thousands of dollars of items stolen from she and her husband. Thankfully, their cat, Jerry, was found unharmed. I am running a GoFundMe campaign on behalf of Donna and her husband, Christian. It's entitled "Help for Donna and Christian," and can be found here: https://www.gofundme.com/donnadeer

All of the money raised in this campaign will go directly to Donna, who is too humble to ask for help on her own, so we're going to do it for her! The money will be used to replace their computers, watches, and other valuables that were stolen from their home. Donna and Christian did not have insurance, so they really need our help!

I have been friends with Donna (online) now for many years, and I live on the other side of the world. This is how I can help her and her husband out from so far away. I know that many of you want to help too, so please contribute! I will be personally withdrawing the funds, and then forwarding it on to Donna via PayPal. Just so everything is on the up and up here. Because I'm in the US, the withdraw-er has to also be in the US. But rest assured that all of the money collected will go directly to Donna and Christian. We've been in constant contact the entire time. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.
I know that it means the world to Donna and Christian to see how much people care and want to help make them whole again. I'm extrememly excited to see how much we've already been able to raise - but there is also so much more to go in order to help them recover all that they have lost. 

Can you post a special message on your social media channels with the link to our GoFundMe campaign? Do you know of anyone with broad social reach who would be willing to help? Please share so that we can find more awesome donors like yourselves! Thank you so much!

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor


now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+