10.30.2015

5 Halloween Costumes for the "No-Costume Enthusiast"

It's Halloween again!

I'm ready for bite sized Snickers, scary movies, and (the best part) costumes! I've been planning my costume for a while now and I made it all by myself (with a little help from Goodwill and an electrical engineer). This year, I didn't spend insane amounts of money at the overpriced costume stores (I'm going as KITT from Knight Rider...yes the car) and my entire costume cost about $25 complete with red LED lights. Ok...I realize the costume part is not everyone's cup of tea. However, you may find yourself needing a costume last minute this year. I came up with 5 inspirational style boards for the non-costume enthusiast...complete with items you might already have in your closet!

1) Classy Black Cat

Classy Cat Costume


2) WereWoman


Were Woman


3) Franken-Cutie


Franken-Cutie


4) Vampira


Vampira



5) Little Devil

Little Devil


Good luck, happy haunting, and have a fun and freaky Halloween!

Oh! P.S. - I made a Halloween playlist especially for you...You know, just in case you need some tunes for your impromptu Halloween party. See link below!

 Until next time!
 Steph @ Calamity Layne

now playing: 
Happy Halloween Playlist - Various 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+