9.24.2015

October Events! Come and Shop, Halloween Style!

October is DEFINITELY my busy season! I have four events coming up, almost one every weekend this month! Are you in the Chicago area? I'd love to see you! Check out one (or more) of these upcoming events (all on Saturdays!), where I'll be with my Hell Razor goods:

October 2015 HellRazor Events

In just two days, I'll be set up at the Brookfield Fine Arts Festival with my big 10'x10' tent - and I'm bringing the whole family! I think the weather will be nice this year, too!

October 2015 HellRazor Events

On October 10th, I'll have a table at the REP CHI Grand Re-Opening Mega Big Party with my special guest Lisa! Did you know that you can actually buy Hell Razor flowers at REP CHI all the time? They're in stock, and you can pick them up in person in-store even if you can't make the event on the 10th! Awesome!

October 2015 HellRazor Events

The week after that, October 17th, I'll be back at Friendly's Lounge for the monthly Craft + Vintage Market... this time with a Halloween-y theme! Grab a coffee or "adult" beverage, hang out with cool people, and snag a snazzy handmade Halloween accessory!

October 2015 HellRazor Events

Lastly, after a hiatus (due to the super fun Halloween wedding of Lisa + Shane) last year, I'm excited to say that I'll be BACK at Nightmare on Chicago Street 2015 on Saturday, October 24th! This adult-oriented evening event is a GIANT zombie-themed night out, filled with amazing sights and things to do!

Did you know that Betties N Brimstone has a Google Calendar with all of our events? Check it out here and add us to your calendar!

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor


now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+