8.07.2015

Give A Little Bit!

 photo DPPs_zpsgoxtsoti.jpgHi there!
This week has been crazy and full of insane tasks thanks to G.I.S.H.W.H.E.S. I will tell you more about that soon, but basically it's a giant worldwide scavenger hunt full of weird and fun things for you to do. In fact, many of the scavenger tasks help communities and they are the single largest contributor to the charity Random Acts. Which brings me to my point...We are all in need of more random acts of kindness.

Thanks to GISHWHES, I woke up SUPER early this morning and donated a whole bin full of needed items (and a random board game) to my local shelter DuPage Pads. The employees and the guests there were incredibly kind and grateful for any contribution. It definitely made me think about how fortunate we are to have a place to call home.  

Especially with all of the violence and craziness that has been happening...I encourage everyone to look into opportunities to help their local shelter or how they can commit a Random Act of Kindness! It really does make a difference and the people ARE grateful.

Until next time!
~Steph @ Calamity Layne

Now Playing: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+