6.12.2015

New at Calamity Layne!

 photo Title_zpsypbcq4k6.jpg
Howdy y'all!
I've been busy getting my shit together over the past few months and it's been an interesting ride. I've lost 24 lbs and gained a whole new perspective on what I want to go with my business. ;) It's going to take a lot of time and effort, but I've really started to gains one momentum. Right now, however, I'm excited to show you some new items in my store. Our friend Jessy was awesome enough to model for me over the weekend and she did a GREAT job! She's a local artist as well. I'll see if I can grab a link to some of her stuff to post! Anyway, without further ado...  
 photo Mod_zpscx9pb487.jpg
This is actually a shirt, but I think it makes an adorable shirt dress. Works with any pop of color and is light and comfortable for summer. You can find this Black and White Mod Shirt Dress here!
 photo Jessy yellow_zpstzjgkubo.jpg
Perfect for lounging around outside or at the beach! This Yellow Daisy Romper can be found in my Etsy store here! photo Poncho_zpsv4u9ecie.jpg
Even though it's "spring" we've had some chilly evenings this year! Stay warm at the bonfire with this Vintage Knit Poncho!
 photo green dress_zpsi5esrjpr.jpg
Here's a sneak peek at an upcoming addition!
 photo Hot Chocolate_zpsctmbuden.jpg
Perfect for date night! I call this the Hot Chocolate Shift Dress! It hugs all the right curves and has a little stretch to it so it's comfy enough to wear all evening...or not...It's up to you. ;) photo Jessy Cross_zpshmjd9kwb.jpg
If you have a snazzy event coming up, you may be interested in this little number. It's a beautiful aqua colored floor length gown front he 70s. As you can see it criss crosses int he back and has plenty of flow to the skirt. Check it out here!
 photo Jessy Blur_zpstzlhsfk5.jpg
I thought I'd leave you with one of my favorite photos...I love the color in this one! Stay tuned for more goodies coming soon to you from Calamity Layne!

Until next time!
~Steph @ Calamity Layne

Now Playing: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+