5.08.2015

It's National BBQ Month! Celebrate with Man Crates!

Well, hello!
Summer is JUST around the corner and that means...BBQ! I'm SO ready to fire up the grill with a cocktail in my hand and tuck into some sweet and savory BBQ goodness. With that in mind, I was contacted by a lovely individual at Man Crates (if you've never seen this before...CLICK) who told me they are celebrating National BBQ Month by asking bloggers (like myself) to write a post about what would come in my ideal BBQ kit. Of course, I was all about it! ;)
 photo Zombie_zpsz2gtikpi.jpg Alright, so a little about Man Crates...It's exactly what it sounds like and it's hilariously awesome. They literally send a crate full of awesomeness to the person of your choice along with a mini crowbar to open it...I love it... A GREAT gift idea AND you can choose the delivery date at check out...So...Father's Day...DONE deal! My personal favorite is the Zombie survival crate (pictured above), but there are many other more practical options as well. Check them out HERE!   

Alright, down to BBQ business! Here are my top 10 BBQ cookout essentials!
 photo Koozie_zpsluv5hq4z.jpg1) A Koozie - to keep my beer cold! (This one's from the Junk Gypsy girls...I absolutely ADORE them!)
 photo Apron_zpsxdvkprsd.jpg2) Apron - to keep my dress clean & dribble free.
 photo Lights_zpst83p4j4j.jpg3) Kitschy or Vintage Style Patio Lights - to set the mood!
 photo PLATES_zpsquu4cqfr.jpg4) These freakin' sweet plates - Cuz...you need plates...
 photo The Cactus Blossoms_zps3fb53qs0.jpg5) The Cactus Blossoms - Because I love them and no BBQ is complete without some killer twangy tunes!
 photo Abita_zpscefpwuet.jpg6) Abita Strawberry - Because it's the best beer in the WORLD!
 photo Spatula_zps4nuijjbf.jpg7) This Amazing Spatula - I mean...LOOK at it! ;)
 photo Wild Turkey sauce_zps98qidsor.jpg8) Some Wild Turkey BBQ Sauce - because Wild Turkey is my go to poison!
 photo Bugspray spf_zpsikczu98o.jpg9) Sun & bug protection - because no one likes a pest!
 photo Cards Against Humanity_zpsjdtuorsk.jpg10) Cards Against Humanity - because all of us are a little twisted...AND it's FUN!

There you have it! My top 10 BBQ essentials! Now fire up that grill and get cookin'!

Until next time!

~Steph @ Calamity Layne

Now Playing: 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+