5.25.2015

#Gotitfree Reviews!

#Gotitfree

I've been fortunate enough to be a part of several review campaigns lately from both Influenster and BzzAgent, so I thought I'd give a short review of some of these items for you, as they are products that you might want to check out!

The first item is c/o Influenster: Weight Watchers® ice cream treats! From creamy and crunchy to chocolaty and fruity, Weight Watchers® frozen novelties satisfy, and have the PointsPlus® value placed prominently on the front of the pack. You know you're making a smart choice no matter which tasty treat you choose. Look for Weight Watchers® ice cream products in your grocer's freezer case.

To learn more about Weight Watchers® ice cream, visit WeightWatchers.com/icecream

#Gotitfree

So, Influenster sent me two coupons for free boxes of ice cream treats - I chose the peanut butter caramel ice cream "candy" bars, and the English toffee crunch ice cream bars. (No fruit flavors for me... gimme chocolate!!!)

I am not on Weight Watchers® - but I used to be, and I am super familiar with the program. But you don't need to be on Weight Watchers® to enjoy these!

#Gotitfree

These ice cream treats were surprisingly tasty! I think that most people might say that the size is a little small, but for me and my tiny pouch, one of these is just the right size for a sweet treat. I have a feeling if you're already a Weight Watchers® member, you're used to smaller portion sizes, too, so this is probably not an issue.

#Gotitfree

The ice cream is SOFT. So eat it kind of fast, or it'll melt all over your hands. Oh damn, I gotta eat my ice cream fast? First world problems.

My second review item (this one's c/o BzzAgent) was Silk cashew milk. Again, I was sent a coupon for a free half-gallon, and it was surprisingly easy to find at the store (both Target and Wal-Mart carry it... my guess is that most other major grocery stores do, too). I chose the unsweetened variety, as I figured that it would be the most versatile.

#Gotitfree

The benefits of Silk cashew milk are that it is creamy but with fewer calories and more calcium than skim milk, and no saturated fat. I would use this on cereal, blended up in a smoothie, or even in cream-based recipes.

Of course, one of my favorite uses for it is in my iced coffee:

#Gotitfree

I could really tell the difference in the creaminess of cashew milk. It is thicker than my usual 1% milk, which is a good thing. The only downside for me is that nut-based milks don't have the protein that regular milk has, and it's important for me to really get a lot of protein in as part of the whole WLS thing. Otherwise, I'd be totally down with it. If you're watching your caloric intake, it's actually pretty amazing: 25 calories per serving? Whoa!

You can find more info on Silk cashew milk here, or on their Facebook page here. As of this writing, there's even a coupon available via their FB page when you sign up for updates!

*** I received these products complimentary from Influenster and/or BzzAgent for testing purposes. ***

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+