With Valentine's Day only 10 days away, you'd better get planning! Here are some of my favorite gifts for the season:
- You can never go wrong with flowers! Why send a boring bouquet when you can send a Bouq!The Bouqs has beautiful roses in awesome colors for your valentine! My personal fave is the multi-colored "Twirl" bouquet, but there's also an option called the "Just Make It Awesome" Valentine's Day bouquet!
- An iPhone case covered in hearts? Yes, please! Kate Spade iPhone case, $40.
- While we're at it, I just love these Kate Spade "Ursula" sunglasses, $165.
- Make your Valentine's Day coffee the sweetest! I use Torani sugar free syrups every morning in my cold brew. My new favorite flavor is peanut butter! Torani sugar free brown sugar cinnamon syrup, $29.65 (for 3-pack) and peanut butter syrup, $15.80, via Amazon.
- I've been thinking about this Ban.do gem speaker for a few weeks now. I might actually pull the trigger on it soon... Ban.do gem speaker, $40
- Lately I've been really into watercolor paints. I've picked out a simple set of round brushes from Royal Langnickel. Round brush set of 5, $12.70 via Blick.
- I showed you how I store my Moleskine sketchbook in the back of my Moleskine, but I'd love to try out one of these watercolor versions! Moleskine watercolor sketchbook, $17.80 via Blick.
- Lastly, you can't work in watercolor without a cute watercolor set! Sennelier half pan metal case, set of 24, $113 via Blick.
*** This post contains some affiliate links, which helps to keep Betties N Brimstone up and running! ***
Jen @ Hell Razor