2.13.2015

Sweet Vintage Finds from Calamity Layne

 photo unnamed_zpsa8a6bb51.jpg
Hi everyone!
I found some GREAT stuff in Iowa while we were on our trip & I thought I'd share some of it with you! Eventually, most of this stuff will be up for sale at Vintage Garage & hopefully in my Etsy store (if I can get myself to sit down and post!!!). Above, I found a kick ass strawberry serving tray along with strawberry glasses to match. Also, six 50s tomato juice glassed and a hat.   photo unnamed-1_zps5c70f502.jpg
This is the "blue" collection ;). Plenty of Pyrex, a deco vase, aqua lotus rice bowl, paint by number ballet paintings, & an aqua ceramic dish.
 photo unnamed-4_zps074db124.jpg
Vintage shot glass, Glassbake casserole dish with lid, Pink Pyrex mixing bowl, a plaid recipe box from 1957 & 2 mid century serving dishes.
 photo unnamed-3_zps5e0db76b.jpg
One of the coolest canister sets EVER! photo unnamed-2_zpsd4c63b6f.jpg
Thee more pieces of Pyrex & a gold chicken cheese ball platter. photo unnamed-6_zpse6e4c64a.jpg
Vintage "young" double sided salt & pepper shakers. photo unnamed-5_zpscc8f305b.jpg
Same salt & pepper shakers from above only...the "old" side, Ballerina platter, gravy boat & dish & a vintage ball pitcher.

Until next time!
~Steph @ Calamity Layne
Now Playing:
Ray Charles - Early in the Morning
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+