2.16.2015

Free Planner Printable!

PUT POST TOPIC HERE

A couple of Mondays ago I debuted my new Filofax and showed you my planner organization. My front page, or dashboard, is a quote from Instagram that I re-designed for myself using the PicCollage app. I thought that it would be fun to share with you, in case it made anyone else giggle as much as it does me.

This printable is a .pdf sized for A5 planners, but feel free to use your Photoshop magic to convert it for other sizes as well, if you like! I printed mine out on cardstock, with a clear "flyleaf" page in front of it. You could also print it on regular paper and/or laminate it.

Enjoy! Download your inspirational planner page here.

PUT POST TOPIC HERE
This is just the low-res version for the blog. Download the real A5 size here!

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+