1.05.2015

Monday Love, V.7

Monday Love

It's been a while, Monday Love!

Monday Love

Todd gifted me with this Nerf Rebelle gun for Christmas. It's been kind of a tradition on his side to gift Nerf guns to each other, so I was pretty excited to see a "girly" line available.

Monday Love

I bought Iggy roller skates and full gear for Christmas. Not only does he look adorable in it, but I can't wait for him to become comfortable enough skating so that I can take him to open skate nights at the roller rink!

Monday Love
via   /   via   /   via
Pinterest yet again strikes, this time convincing me that I had to paint the living room fireplace white:

Monday Love

...It turned out amazing! I love it! If you're interested in the "before" version, you can see my (August 2012) living room tour blog post here.

Monday Love

Target now sells the most metal water, ever. It's BLACK. It weirded me out a little at first (for some reason, I pictured it tasting gritty/grainy), but it tastes just like regular water. Only you'll look super brutal black metal drinking it. Or something like that. #goth4lyfe

Monday Love

Megan introduced me to a new product the last time I got my hair did. So far, I'm into it. It doesn't replace my absolute favorite Got2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder, but it's a good item for your dry shampoo arsenal. More on hair powder/dry shampoo choices in this blog post.

Monday Love

I've been totally digging the modern/industrial/vintage/minimalist/black+white home decor vibe lately (as seen on Pinterest here), so I was pretty psyched to see some vintage industrial-esque pieces for sale at my local Michael's. I used one of those 50% off coupons to score this light up arrow sign for less than $20. Woo hoo!

Monday Love

I bought this Burke & Hare Co. "Salem" candle (part of their Dark Wave collection) on a whim, and I cannot in words express how much I am in love with it. So much so that I went online and immediately bought two more the first time that I lit it. The smell is incredible, and the wax burns so evenly and cleanly. I guess I never thought that I could fall in love with a candle, but I did!

Monday Love

Lastly, I bought this iPhone case on a whim at Target for $15 and it's amazing. The lenticular print makes the eyes blink when you tilt it back and forth. Awesome!

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+