11.03.2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween 2014
shoes - BCBG via DSW Warehouse / tights - Kohl's / dress - ASOS Curve / shawl - old / hat - ASOS Curve / choker - Amazon / camera strap - Capturing Couture / camera - vintage

I hope that you all had an awesome Halloween! It actually SNOWED on Halloween in Chicago. Geez. This year I dressed up as Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice.

Halloween 2014

Most of my students did not know who I was, even with this photo up on the computer for them to see. Kind of like last year's Tina Belcher. Oh well.

Halloween 2014

Since Halloween was on a Friday this year, I had to work all day, and then we tried to take Iggy out to trick-or-treat later in the afternoon, like 4:00. We made it about two blocks before Todd and I were just waaay too cold and told Iggy that it was time to go home.

This was a cute vintage camera to wear as a Lydia Deetz accessory, but it was heavy and swung around a lot when I walked. Not the most comfortable costume ever. But I think that I did a pretty good job.

Halloween 2014

I used Got 2B spiking wax in a jar from Walgreens and super loaded up my bangs to get this look on my hair. I was so worried it was going to be impossible to get out, but a Saturday morning hair wash proved pretty good for removing it all.

I look REALLY tired and washed out in Halloween photos because of this makeup! Ha! I used this tutorial to get the look.

Halloween 2014

I don't think that I've showed you my new BCBG wedge booties yet in regular OOTD posts? I've worn them a couple of times, and I can actually last all day in them, which is pretty sweet. I didn't have any granny boots for my costume, so I went with these. No need to buy special shoes just for Halloween.

Halloween 2014

Totally unrelated to my costume, I did my nails with these rad Sally Hansen stickers, even if they only lasted a couple of days - fun for Halloween. And they glow-in-the-dark! I picked these up at Walgreens, too.

On Halloween night, Todd and I went to a party at Steph's house. It was super fun, and we always enjoy a night out as adults! Iggy stayed at Grandma's house, where he fell asleep after an exciting day.
Halloween 2014
Todd as Snake Plissken and Iggy as Captain America.

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+