10.06.2014

Monday Love, V.5

Monday Love

Monday Love

I'm seriously considering these shoes from Zappos.com

Monday Love

Modcloth has such an awesome selection of Halloween-y goods! one, two, three, four, and five.

Monday Love

Lisa may have had to twist my arm (no, not really) to buy this bat-like cape from Hot Topic - part of the Maleficent collection.
Monday Love
David's Tea is the best. I bought a collection of pumpkin teas that arrived this weekend - perfect for a couple of unexpectedly chilly days! They still have two pumpkin teas available (Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Chai), and I really want to try the Maple Sugar next...

Monday Love

I've fallen in love with the Sea of Ghosts blog. I have so much admiration for beautiful design, and people who can adhere strongly to one aesthetic! I'm so scatterbrained and distractable - the discipline to stick to one theme/colorway is something I aspire to do one day.
Monday Love

Speaking of Sea of Ghosts, Alicia Hannah Naomi makes the most beautiful jewelry, too. I'm dying to save up and purchase an Ice Age ring for myself as an investment piece. I can't stop thinking about it.

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+