8.29.2014

Mark Your Calendars!

 photo sky_zps0a147069.jpgThere are BIG things in store for Calamity Layne over the next few months! I've been planning and conspiring to breath new life into something I'm really truly passionate about and I couldn't be more excited! I will be sprucing up the Etsy shop, revving up the online presence, and (possibly the most important thing) attending more events and flea markets as a vendor. With this in mind, make sure to mark your calendars for:

September 21st - I'll be at Vintage Garage! This time, their theme is 1984. I don't have a lot of 80s merch but, I will be fun either way!

October 4th & 5th - I'll be at Kane County Flea Market in St. Charles! It will be my first time vending at the Kane County flea market and I'm super stoked! It's a two day long market and I'm inside!!! YAY!!!!

We'll see you soon!
Until next time!
~Steph @ Calamity Layne

Now Playing: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+