6.13.2014

Whistle Bait! My Very Own Custom Julep Nail Color!

Hi there!
Julep nail polish invited us to participate in their quest for nail polish inspiration. They're asking fashion bloggers to come up with they're very own custom color...Seriously!?! How could I resist?? :) Not only do I love Julep products, but the chance to win my own custom nail color?? I'm all about it!!! I've decided to call mine Whistle Bait!  photo Sparkle_zpse924714b.jpgA maraschino cherry red polish with bright gold flecks of sparkle inspired by all of my favorite things -- rockabilly, hot rods, vintage, and kitsch! ;)
 photo IMG_2332_zpsfe21814d.png
Fins, fenders, and shiny bright red paint! Classic cars are definitely some of my favorite things! ;) I saw this one at the Brauerhouse car show last week! Love at first sight!
 photo kisses_zps28c4d65d.jpg
Rockabilly style! Betty bangs,winged liner, red lips, cherry earrings, and matching red necklace! All that's missing is some sparkly gold and red nails!!! ;) I enjoy bold accessories and makeup along with a fun vintage dress. Don't be afraid to strut your stuff, ladies! A little confidence goes a long way! ;)
 photo samguitar_zpsc1d7797a.jpg
Sun Records in Memphis is the birthplace of rock and roll and was named "Sun Records" as a sign of sam Phillips' perpetual optimism. Of course if you're churning out artists like Elvis, Johnny Cash, and Carl Perkins...how can you NOT be optimistic?? ;) It's one of my favorite places to visit in Memphis (aside from graceland, of course) and you can't miss the giant GOLD guitar right outside the front door on Sam Phillips Avenue!
 photo Kitchen_zpse2152716.jpg
Kitschy, vintage, kitchen ware! If I could've I would've bought the lot! Prefect for a vintage rockabilly kitchen and the perfect color scheme!

You can find YOUR perfect color on Julep's website. Click HERE to check out their new spring colors!

Until next time!
~Steph @ Calamity Layne

Now Playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+