6.18.2014

Round Up: Art & Craft Show Display

Hello! I've been pretty busy preparing for the big Hearse Show vendor event this Saturday! I thought I'd share with you a little round-up of my art/craft show display posts to help YOU if you're doing any vendor events this summer! Even if you're not, a lot of these signage/banner tricks could be really useful for other purposes too, like parties, weddings, garage sales, summer camps... just think of the possibilities!

DIY Craft Show Banner

Craft Show Banner from Duct Tape!
I made our very first Betties N Brimstone banner from duct tape and an old bed sheet! It was awesome! Check out my how-to here.

Easy Cheap Banners

Cheap + Easy Craft Show Banners
No time for a DIY duct tape banner? Have no fear! For only $40, you can order a sweet 4 foot x 4 foot printed banner that's ready to go! Check out my secret here!

DIY Sandwich Board

Sandwich Board Sign DIY
This is my favorite (albeit most time-consuming) of all of our Betties N Brimstone signage... a fold-up sandwich board sign! We use this one when we vend at Vintage Garage - easier than a banner, because it stands up on its own!

DIY Tent Weights

Make Your Own Canopy Tent Weights
This is a step-by-step how-to that I created after a very humbling experience at last year's Scarecrow Festival, where we had NO weights on our tent, and it rained! Oh no! Learn from our mistakes by making yourself a set of these babies BEFORE you set up your tent for the first time. :)

Do you have a tent? Steph and I have a Quik Shade Commercial series tent. I finally coughed up the $$$ to buy the zip-up walls so that we can do multi-day events without the hassles of tarps and such... Also, did you know that you can buy replacement parts to keep your tent in perfect shape year-round, without having to buy a whole new tent? Woo hoo!

Got any other craft show display dilemmas I might be able to help with? Share them here - I love problem-solving!

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+