5.07.2014

Springtime Goth

Springtime Goth


As I eagerly await the arrival of my Wednesday dress from the Pagan Poetry collection at Domino Dollhouse, I decided to do a little higher-end window shopping of sorts and design a dream gothic spring look. I'm seriously in love with all things from Blood Milk jewels, but I don't even have near the money to afford anything. If I won the lottery, I'd own those earrings and that necklace in a heartbeat.

Another awesome store I love thinking-about-but-can't-actually-afford (or fit into) is Sisters of the Black Moon. So go check that out for some good window shopping, too. I might actually grab a Veiled Violet tinted lip balm, or some Ether hair powder. I'm such a sucker for great packaging design.

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+