2.12.2014

Skull Valentine OOTD

Skull Valentine OOTD
skirt - ModCloth / tank - JCPenney / cardigan - Target / tights - We Love Colors / shoes - Danskos via Zappos / necklaces - Hell Razor and MoLGifts via Etsy

I've had a lot of stuff to talk about, and it's kept me from doing outfit posts as much as I used to!  But I'll still keep popping in with stuff every so often.  Always willing to share.  This is what I wore for Iggy's birthday "party," which wasn't really a party.  I just had family over for dinner and cake.  And dinner wasn't really dinner - it was pancakes.  But I'll save that for another post.  It was fun.

I also thought I'd let you see a little bit more of my crazy, cluttery studio space in these OOTD posts. Just because.

Skull Valentine OOTD

I bought this awesome skirt on ModCloth at 70% off! It was a bit of a risk because it was a final sale, but I read the reviews and sized up and took the risk. Worth it! Lace with skulls? Aw yiss!

Skull Valentine OOTD

I bought myself an early Valentine's Day present this year, too. A Lego heart necklace from Etsy! I'd been wanting one for a while, and although it would be really easy to make one myself, I'd have to source the pieces... easier to just pay the $10-$15 bucks and buy a finished necklace, I say.

Skull Valentine OOTD

I paired my new Lego heart with an older rosary necklace of mine... actually, the very FIRST rosary necklace I'd ever made!  Todd taught me how to cut and file metal to make a pendant, and I made myself this little lightning bolt.  It took me forever, so I could never actually mass produce ones just like this.  I'll probably never get rid of this one.  I love it too much.  I do make lots of other rosary necklaces though!  Check them out in the Hell Razor Etsy shop!

Skull Valentine OOTD

I had some fun with makeup on this day, too. For Christmas I had gotten some Sephora gift cards, so I picked out Anastasia Beauty Genius clear waterproofing gel to apply glittery pink pigment (saw it used with glitter on Keiko Lynn), and this amazing lipstick:

Skull Valentine OOTD

Kat Von D Foiled Love lipstick in Valentine! It's metallic hot pink with glitter! Like everything good all rolled into one lipstick tube.

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+