2.03.2014

My 14 for 2014 Interview

Art Teacher Interview

Ok, so I don't typically share a lot about my professional personal life over on this blog, but I was pretty proud to be asked to be a part of an interview series on a blog by a high school art teacher, Tim Bogatz, who works at Bellevue East High School in Nebraska.  He calls the series "14 for 2014," and explains his concept this way:
Who are the teachers that deserve our attention this year? Who can we learn from, and what can we learn? I wanted to speak at length with some of my favorite art teachers, and that is the premise behind this series. I will be interviewing  14 different art teachers from various grade levels–with each speaking about a variety of subjects–to bring you 14 for 2014
 You can read my entire interview here.

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+