12.02.2013

OOTD: Cold and Comfort

BnB OOTD
boots - Target / leggings - Forever 21+ / dress - Target / sweater - Forever 21+ / scarf - gift
Today's outfit is all made up out of pieces that I know you've all seen before in other posts.  My inspiration here was "it's super cold and I want to be cozy and comfortable!" -- which is what tends to happen when it gets REALLY cold out in the 'burbs.  I just want to curl up in something like a blanky and nap.  Hmm... maybe it's about time I get on that Snuggie wagon?

BnB OOTD

Some people think that dresses are not comfortable.  I challenge that belief, because dresses + leggings = the most perfect comfortable thing ever.  And I think it depends on the dress, too.  I tend to choose looser dresses, often with a slight elastic at under the bust - nothing too tight!  And that works out pretty darn well.  I have to climb up on counters and ladders a lot at work, so leggings keep me from having to worry about being too "ladylike" and not flashing people.  I know I'm covered!

BnB OOTD

Hey, wanna know a secret?  I even wear shorts over my tights when I wear tights under my dresses.  I'm ALWAYS ready to climb up on stuff, if need be!  Just give me a call.

Did you guys have a good Thanksgiving holiday last week?  I very much appreciated a couple of bonus days off, but I'm not a big fan of the zillion "I'm thankful for..." blog posts and Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram status updates.  I get it guys.  You know what would mean a lot more?  Posting something like that on NOT Thanksgiving.  I hate doing stuff just because it's what you're "supposed" to do, or because peer pressure.  It makes me want to do the opposite.  Like come up with a "things I am NOT thankful for" list.

Bah humbug.

BnB OOTD

Above: I got a free sample kit thingy from Sephora/Urban Decay and there was an eyeshadow called "Mushroom."  I like it a lot.  Big fan.

I like that these boots don't choke my legs and there's still room at the top.  That's very rare.

Rock on,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+