12.23.2013

Modcloth Weekly Challenge: Committee Celebration Dress



Recently, I was contacted by ModCloth to create a look featuring a specific item from their website as part of their Uniquely You campaign's weekly Polyvore challenge.  Since the challenge specifically included mention/inclusion of plus size dresses, I was sold!  I recently purchased a couple of dresses from ModCloth (not yet featured here on the blog, but soon!) from their plus-size collection as part of their Black Friday sale (There was a whole bunch of stuff at 50% off!  How could I not?!), and I really love them!

The featured dress this week is the Committee Celebration Dress, which is a pretty basic (yet versatile) black dress with a bright blue belt.  I decided to style this dress up in my very favorite way: with colorful tights, a fun cardigan, boots, and a scarf!  This is one of my most common ways to switch up a neutral dress and add interest.  I was having so much fun shopping on the ModCloth site that I picked out a bag, a pair of sunglasses, and some unique jewelry to accompany the ensemble!  Seriously, how cute is this bracelet?!

To see more of my style boards, you can find me on Polyvore here.

Rock On,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+