11.13.2013

Striped Sweater

Betties N Brimstone OOTD
sweater - Target.com / boots - Torrid / leggings - Forever 21+ / dress - Target / tank - Old Navy / cat skull flower - Hell Razor / earrings - Nordstrom

Hey, I took outfit photos at home in the art studio this time.  Must've run out of time that morning before school.  Sigh.  It's been so busy at work, even though I feel like your job should get easier the longer you do it... right?  But no.  The more I know, the more it weighs on me.  Both literally and figuratively.

But at least today I had a cute new sweater.  It's black and white striped, and I totally bought it online after I saw my friend Lisa wearing hers and it was too cute on her.  So I give kudos to Lisa for this ensemble.  Even the flower brooch was her styling choice that I copied.  Oh, and we have the same earrings, too.  Dorks.

Betties N Brimstone OOTD

One day when we hang out I think I'm going to ask her what she's wearing, so that we don't wear the same thing, only I'm totally going to wear EXACTLY the same thing.  Just to make it awkward awesome. :) So be prepared, Lisa!

Betties N Brimstone OOTD

When I get a little bored making skulls, I mix it up by adding other things, like in this case, cat skulls.  I also paint eyeballs when I get bored doing too many of something else.  There's always different things to do, so I can mix up the tasks on the ol' to-do list.

Betties N Brimstone OOTD

I have a LOT of things going on right now, actually, in regards to Hell Razor:

  • Tomorrow night I'll be vending at a pop-up boutique/vendor event, called "Gypsy Chicks Fall Market" at Mattone Restaurant in La Grange Park.
  • I collaborated with Chained by Carrion by sending her some flowers to create a unique design for her line of adult accessories.
  • I'm sending more jewelry to Strange Beauty Show very soon for the holiday season!
  • I'm sending a couple of flowers over to Xanthia Pink to wear (she was makeup artist on the Danger Ninja shoot for the Chained by Carrion design).  Don't you think she'll look cute?


Betties N Brimstone OOTD

I really can't say enough how much I love these boots from Torrid.  See similar styles here.

Rock on,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+