11.08.2013

Make Up Tutorial - Bright Beautiful Bombshell

 photo Pic2_zpsb83d4576.jpgThis look is perfect for fall! Big bright eyes and a fresh face adds a little pop to a fall or winter outfit!

For this look, you will need the following items:
foundation and / or primer
under eye concealer
eyeshadow primer, shadow, & liquid liner
eyelash curler
mascara
 photo makeup1_zpsbac488a9.jpg Light and Fresh Face
I REALLY hate foundation...EVEN if it's "light." I use a mixture of a mattefying colorless primer, a little daily moisturizer and a tiny drop of concealer mixed together with a foundation brush. The key is to cover redness, smooth pores, and stay true to your natural skin tone. Using a foundation brush will distribute your foundation evenly and help keep your coverage light.

Rosey Cheeks
I love Benefit's Benetint for a fresh and natural glow, but in this case I used Nars' blush in Orgasm.
 photo shadow_zpsfaa9ffdb.jpg Big Beautiful Eyes
I always start with an eyeshadow primer because I refuse to reapply makeup throughout my day (too much work). I've found that THE best eyeshadow primer for me is Urban Decay's Potion. Lightly cover the lid from lash line to crease. For eyeshadow, I'm using Rimmel's HD shadow in Heart of Gold. You can use any bronze and light shimmery shadows of your choice. Apply the bronze color across the lid from the lash line to the crease. I like the fan up the sides a little bit and then add a little of the dark brown shadow in the crease. Take a little of the lightest color and swipe it across your brow bone.

Liner
I use a black liquid liner for the top and bottom lash lines. The key to keeping your eyes looking bright and big is to only line the top from the outer edge to about a third of the way in. I like to fan up the outer edge into a little cat eye for some drama. Line the bottom from the outer edge to a third of the way in as well. Curl your lashes and top it all off with any black mascara!
 photo me3_zpsced48740.jpg Luscious Lips
I used Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick for a natural looking lip color.

Steph @ Calamity Layne
Now Playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+