11.04.2013

Day of the Dead: OOTD

Betties N Brimstone: Outfit of the Day
dress - ASOS Curve / sweater - Torrid / tights - We Love Colors / scarf - Torrid / boots - MooShoes / hair flower - Hell Razor
Betties N Brimstone: Outfit of the Day

Ok, so I didn't actually wear this for Day of the Dead... it was actually an outfit I wore a week or so before Halloween, but it is very appropriate for the theme.  It's something I would wear any day, year-round, but if you're reading this, I suppose that you already know that...

Betties N Brimstone: Outfit of the Day

This dress has made several appearances on the blog so far.  This current version is a little more accessorized than others, but it was a lot colder this time around (wearing it) so I was able to layer a lot more.  And I had one of those "What the heck?!" kinda days where I decided to just go all out with the skulls theme and such.

Disclaimer: this close-up skull flower photo below is REALLY crappy and blurry.  I'm sorry.

Betties N Brimstone: Outfit of the Day

I had the "macro" setting on the camera and just assumed that it turned out ok, until I looked closer later - but it was too late.  This flower was sold at one of my recent events (after taking these outfit photos) before I saw my mistake.  And I never photographed it previously, which is weird, because I typically post photos of almost everything on the Hell Razor Facebook page... hmm...

So I feel like a jerk posting really sub-par photos like this one, but it's all I've got.

Betties N Brimstone: Outfit of the Day

On this day I wore my fake Docs, which I super love.  When I'm wearing tights, I like to layer socks over them, but I stayed kind of neutral (for me) with just plain black.  Also, here's a close-up of my sugar skull scarf.  Glad I snagged this one a few years ago, because a new version was up on Torrid.com for sale and I totally missed out.  It was in-stock, and I waited until the next morning to place my order, and it was too late!  Let that be a lesson to me.

Rock on,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+