10.25.2013

New Vintage Housewares at Calamity Layne

Hey guys!
I had a great time at Vintage Garage last weekend! It was freezing, but I had a blast! So much cool stuff and the other vendors were super nice! I'm excited to check it out again next year. I plan to attend 2 more shows next month, so I'll keep you posted! In the meantime, Check out these new vintage housewares at Calamity Layne!

TEMPORAMA CANONSBERG ATOMIC TEACUP SET
 photo teacups_zpsace9d11d.jpg
I found these awesome Canonsberg Temporama teacups and plates in a few different spots, but they're in GREAT condition. I also have a few bowls for sale as well. I will be posting these soon!

AQUA ATOMIC ASHTRAY
 photo Ashtray_zpsd5271d84.jpg
I love this thing! If I smoked, I'd keep it! ;) It would also make a really cute ring holder or a (what I like to call a "front door caddy" / holder for your spare change when you come home.

COPPER SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS
 photo SandP_zpsebc29ff7.jpg
For those of you who like a LOT of salt and pepper, these guys are perfect for you!

KITSCHY CALIFORNIA JUICE GLASS
 photo Californiaglass_zpsda5a611c.jpg
This vintage souvenir juice glass...would make a sweet juice glass...OR you could use it for your makeup brushes or pencils!

CHALKWARE DANCERS
 photo Chalkware_zps7f5a615d.jpg
I love these. They're super funky chalkware from the late 50's and the rock. Someone awesome needs these. ;)

Stay tuned for more vintage awesomeness!!!
Steph @ Calamity Layne
Now Playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+