|dress - Target / leggings - Torrid / denim jacket - Torrid / shoes - Sketchers|
Anyways, my head voices are constantly talking like that. Must. Silence. Them.
I have a thing for cheap Target dresses. I always eyeball them when I'm there. I love the patterns. I love the price! But rarely do they actually fit, even the XXL ones. (I wasn't always in that boat, btw...) But this one sort-of does. So I bought it. Usually the Target dresses are for girls with small boobs. Have you noticed that? So the "waistline" ends up cutting me right across the chest... awkward...
And the hips. Girls be havin' narrow hips. But not in this house.
Hey I put buttons on my jacket! Do you remember my head voices talking about that in the skull-print dress post? I do. So I did something about it. Deets below.
Here's a close-up of the polka-dot print. I thought the gray with hot pink polka-dots was a nice change from my usual preference for ALL BLACK EVERYTHING.
Ok, here's a close-up of my denim jacket button collection, at present (left to right):
- Derby Lite button - yayy!
- "You Gotta Have Art" NAEA button
- heart pattern button from Steph & Dave's wedding
- Nyan Cat button (gift from my brother Sam)
- original Hell Razor button design in hot pink (I just made new buttons with the flower/skull logo, so you won't see this kind above for much longer!)
Jen @ Hell Razor