8.22.2013

Spruce Up Your Concert Ts

Dave and I went to see Reverend Horton Heat  and Deke Dickerson at Reggie's Rock Club on Tuesday night and the music was phenomenal! I got 2 T-Shirts (and a Rev album I'd been looking for forEVER). Check out the way I spruced them up the shirts this week!

Plain and Simple Concert T's!
 photo ConcertShirts1_zps9296c9b1.jpg

These shirts will always go great with some Converse and a pair of jeans, but I also like to spruce them up for a night out. You can even get away with wearing one to work if you play your cards right!

 photo DekeRev2_zpsc6048f61.jpg

I like a flashier print with black and white, so I went with my leopard print capri pants. I paired them with some black pumps and a black and white Hell Razor flower pin. As for The Reverend Horton Heat shirt, I wanted to accent the red so I thought a red pencil skirt and some simple red sandal wedges would work perfectly! I also added a black and red Hell Razor flower for fun.

 photo Dekerev3_zps177d6b0e.jpg

~Steph @ Calamity Layne
now playing:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+