5.29.2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes

Tastykakes
I was pretty excited to find out that I had qualified for the Spring Vox Box from Influenster!  One of the items I received was a Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake - a S'mores one, to be exact.  When I posted a photo of my Influenster box on Facebook, several of my friends commented on how much they love Tastykakes, although I haven't ever had any of their products before.

I'm really not much of a granola/snack bar/snack cake girl, so when I offered up my Tastykake bar to Todd, he snapped it up!  In fact, I barely had time to take this photo before he had finished it!

Todd loves Tastykakes

I asked Todd about his Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake, and he said that it was really good. He described it as similar to a Little Debbie snack cake (as opposed to a granola bar consistency).  All of it was good, but his favorite part was the spongy filling.

I asked Todd if he would purchase them if we saw them at the store while grocery shopping, and he said yes.  He commented that they would make a great addition to school lunches, when he needs something sweet at the end of the meal.

Here's some info directly from the company:

"The Tasty Baking Company, founded in 1914 and located in Philadelphia, Pa., is one of the country’s leading bakers of snack cakes, pies, cookies, and donuts. As a subsidiary of Flowers Foods, the company has bakery facilities in Philadelphia and Oxford, Pa. that offer more than 100 products under the Tastykake brand name. Celebrated for their freshness and quality ingredients, the Tastykake line includes such classics as Krimpets, Kandy Kakes, Juniors, and Kreamies. 

Kandy Bar Kakes are the best of both worlds. Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes come in a unique kandy bar shape with a delicious créme filling made with your favorite candy flavors. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor.

Available at grocery and convenience stores across America." 

For more info, visit the Tastykake website

Influenster Badge 
(I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.)

Rock on,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+