5.22.2013

New Friends!

The Nearsighted Owl screenshot

So, I had my first physical therapy appointment today, and my arm/hand/wrist is pretty swollen, so typing is difficult.  I had a bit of fun news to cheer me up earlier this week though!  Rachele from The Nearsighted Owl sent me a link to one of her OOTD posts where she is wearing a hair flower that I sent her!  She looks so cute in it!

Please go check her out over at The Nearsighted Owl!

Hell Razor Hair Flower

(Close up of actual hair flower I sent to her.)

I'm usually pretty down for sending bloggers stuff if you are interested in using it for an OOTD, or I'm also game to do a swap/giveaway... so if you have an idea for a project to partner on, send me an email.  School is out for summer, and once my hand is a little more, um, usable, I'll be looking for projects!

Rock on,
Jen @ Hell Razor

now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+