4.26.2013

Spring Has Sprung at Calamity Layne!

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is just as excited as I am about nice weather on the horizon! Check out these fun and springy vintage pieces from my store, Calamity Layne!

Sweet and springy over shirt. Looks really sharp over a white tank with jeans!

 photo yellowshirt_zps40731c22.jpg

Very groovy 60s shift dress! I love the vibrant colors!

 photo psy_zpsba324eb1.jpg

Wear this fun little candy striped shirt with a high-waisted skirt and some kitten heels for a more sophisticated look or pair it with some white shorts and sandals for a more causal look!

 photo stripes_zps5168edb6.jpg

This is a very cute late 60s shift dress with a matching jacket. This outfit features items from Hell Razor!

 photo floral_zps9a767e86.jpg

Super cute polka dotted half jacket!

 photo dot_zps18f2a585.jpg

You can see these and other items in my online vintage store Calamity Layne on Etsy! Convo me with questions! I have items ranging from the 50s - the 90s.

Catch ya later!
~Steph @ Calamity Layne
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...