2.13.2013

Peter Pan, Polka Dots, and Purple...

cardigan - Torrid / dress - ASOS curve / belt - Torrid / tights - We Love Colors / shoes - Sketchers /
glasses - Coastal.com

I've been doing really well on my attempts to take more outfit posts.  I've been doing not-so-well at not making weird faces at the camera.  Sigh.  It'll get better... I hope?



This is a dress that I ordered from ASOS curve at the same time I ordered my sweater dress.  The fit is a little weird (it's too long), so I hiked it up at the waist with some safety pins and covered it with my wide bow belt.  No one's the wiser!  Well, except all of you now because I told you.  I've wanted a peter pan collar dress for a while, so I was pretty excited when I found this one for sale on ASOS curve just after the new year.  And because I wear black a lot, I decided to throw some colorful pieces over it: my red tights and a purple cardigan.

I've worn these shoes before.  In fact, I've kinda been relying on them any time I wear tights lately simply for the comfort factor.  Hopefully soon I can venture out a little bit to some more fashionable options.



Rock on,
Jen @ Hell Razor
now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+