12.19.2012

Vending @ the roller derby!

I'm really excited to tell you about my new vending gig for Hell Razor!  I'll be at the roller derby, selling flowers and jewelry at the Aurora 88s Roller Derby League bouts!

 

I met Ieata Brains, the president of the league, at the Haunted Halloween flea market.  She mentioned a vending opportunity and I was super excited.  The first bout will be on January 13th at 7:00 pm.  So, if you're in the Chicago (and Chicago suburbs) area, stop by to check it out!  I'll be there with Stephanie (aka Calamity Layne) who'll be helping me sell and not be really socially awkward around people.  So let's see how that goes...!!!

 

This event is located at the Aurora Skate Center, 34W113 Montgomery Road in Aurora, IL.  Tickets are $12 at the door.  Perhaps Wayne and Garth will be there, and we can all hang at Stan Mikita's Donuts afterwards...  Kids 8 & under are free, so depending on how the January 13th bout goes, I may return with an Iggy for the next round...!

(all images via the Aurora 88s web and Facebook pages)

now playing: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+