12.03.2012

Right now...



Last week was a rough week, from many angles.  My grandma is in the hospital, and not doing well.  There's a whole bunch of ridiculous unnecessary family drama - both related and unrelated to the grandma thing.  For once, work may have been the least bad thing!  But there's always work drama too.  And it was pottery wheel week, so it's super messy and super stressful when that time comes.  Oh, and I've had some health things going on too... I'm being put on low dose thyroid meds, so we'll see how that goes.  I was told that your thyroid can cause you to feel overall crappy anyways, so my health issues may have just amplified everything else.  Oh geez.

So, here's to a better week this week.

I got through last week by making this self-portrait as grumpy cat.  Mad photoshop skillz.

now playing: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+