10.01.2012

The latest...

Photobucket

I used to do weekly nail polish updates and quickly realized how much nail art is out there on the interwebs, so I realize that the fact that I decided to paint them green isn't exactly earth-shattering or exciting news.  But I pulled out my camera this weekend after not using it for a while and I'm trying to mess with light and different kinds of shots.  So here's nails...

Photobucket

In other news, I have plans to team up with my friend Stephanie for the Haunted Halloween Flea Market on October 27th at the DuPage County Fairgrounds in Wheaton, so if you're a Chicago-area reader, you should come check it out!  I'll be there selling Hell Razor awesomeness (my skulls will hopefully go over quite well at a Halloween-themed event, right?), and Stephanie will be selling her vintage clothing and wares from Calamity Layne Vintage Threads.

Secondly, I realized I haven't done any Weight Watchers updates in a while.  Well, I'm still a member, and I'm still going to meetings, but I dont have a lot to report.  I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing.  I know what I SHOULD do, but sometimes I outright DEFY whatever that is for a variety of weird unexplainable reasons.  I'm trying to work on this.  Starting with stress.  It's become overwhelmingly obvious to me that I eat when I'm stressed and feel out of control (in general life, outside of eating).  So perhaps if I can deal with those issues, the following of Weight Watchers core principles will become easier to execute.

I like having a blog, but it's a challenge to come up with content sometimes - particularly content that is upbeat and interesting, especially when I am very prone to a pessimistic outlook on life.  I'm trying to change that, but it is a journey.  So that's some of the things floating through my brain right now...

How's your brain doing?

now playing:
Limelight by Rush on Grooveshark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+