The rules of the "Liebster Blog Award" are like this:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves. Then, answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you. Next, create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them. No tag backs.
So, in true Hell Razor fashion, here's the first half of the deal. But that's it...
1. My middle name is Carmela, after my Italian grandmother.
2. I have two younger brothers.
3. Because of #2, I was a typical "bossy" oldest child. I like to think I've outgrown it, but I'm not so sure...
4. I was a cheerleader in 8th grade. Blasphemy!
5. If you want to do something nice for me that I will truly appreciate, please come over and clean the bathroom. I don't think anything else would make me happier.
6. I'm horribly socially awkward in real life. I've probably mentioned that before.
7. One of my favorite pregnancy foods was spinach dip. I could eat an entire container in one sitting. I still like it, but that just seems extreme now.
8. I pretend like I don't care what others think, but even stray comments from complete strangers can send me into a spiral of depression and self-doubt. That sucks.
9. I was one of the editors of my school newspaper in high school. Not nearly as embarrassing as the cheerleader thing.
10. Even though I'm just as likely as the next guy to make a typo, I'm a grammar nazi that uses every inch of her being to hold back and not correct people. But I notice it, will perseverate on it, and it drives me insane when I see it.
11. Smoking is one of the nastiest habits I can think of.
AND... here are the questions from Princessmama:
1. If you could many any person (past or present) who would it be and why?
I think this is supposed to say meet? I'd have to say Jesus, because damn, he has a LOT of explaining to do...
2. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or an alligator?
Aah! Uh, I'm not sure. I'm a crappy runner, so maybe an alligator? A bear would probably kill me for sure. But the alligator would probably drown me. So, if it was based on which I would rather have KILL me, I guess the bear.
3. What is your favorite chapstick?
I prefer Carmex original, because it's medicated. My lips get so gross in the winter.
4. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Wow I'm having a hard time with this one. Probably roller skating down in my basement. I spent a lot of alone time, by myself as a kid. But I chose it, it wasn't like my parents abandoned me or anything. I guess I was a weird kid.
5. If you could know what your future held would you want to know?
Good question. I think I would say yes? On the basis that if I knew, I could take action to change events if necessary?
6. Would you rather give up your phone or your computer?
Can I keep my phone for purposes other than calls? Well, even if not, I'd give up the phone before computer. Computer = bigger screen.
7. Do you think men in uniform are sexy?
Depends. If it's my husband, yep. Otherwise I'm kind of neutral.
8. What is your favorite think to drink?
9. What is the one thing you have always wanted to do?
Become a tattoo artist. Quit my job and start doing that. Right now.
10. If you could get any cosmetic surgery done, would you and why?
I'd like to say no, but the reality is that I probably would. I have major issues with my physical appearance (from a mental standpoint) and if I thought it would make me look "better," I would. I'm kind of fascinated with the "lifestyle lift" commercials and what it does for the chin/neck areas of older ladies. That's probably what I'd end up doing down the road. But that's if money was no object.
11. If you could live any movie, what would it be and why?
Also a good question. I'd be Enid Coleslaw in Ghost World, and just ride off on a bus and disappear at the end. It's such a romantic notion.
I always feel like I've shared entirely too much about myself by the end of these. Seriously, I don't think anyone is that interested in random facts about me. It's like posting self portraits on Instagram that say "morning!" or something cheeseball like that. But there ya go.