9.17.2012

Big Black Boots

One of the many reasons that fall is my favorite season is because of BOOTS!!! Although I super love fall boots, it is a major pain in the butt to find ones that actually fit me.  I'm one of those curvy-legged calf girls, and pretty much 99.9% of all boots do not fit me...

So, we're going to pretend that I have normal legs and that any boots can fit me.  Here's my wish list:

Photobucket

4. Zappos

I went online and bought #5 above - EEE width boots from Simply Be, which supposedly specializes in my curvy-legged shape.  Well, the shoe part was humongous, and the calf BARELY even zipped, after much tugging and grunting at the zipper.  So sad.  I have to send them back.  I could buy the smaller size boot and the foot would probably fit, but the calf is even smaller when you go down a size.  Boooooo.  

The part that makes me really mad is that I used their size chart and measured the circumference of my calves beforehand to make sure I had an accurate size before ordering and spending almost $100 on them.  Now I'm out about $15 for shipping to and from the UK simply to try on a pair of boots that doesn't fit.

The only other place by me that I know sells boots for "curvy" (that's the nice way to say "fat") ladies is Torrid, and I checked their boots online.  Barf.  They're either super flat with no foot support, or high heeled.  No thanks.

Do you know of any good boot resources for girls like me?  Fess up here, 'cuz once I return these other boots, I got money to spend on a new pair!


now playing:
BBB by How to Destroy Angels on Grooveshark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+