8.24.2012

Two very special Lego minifigs

Citizen Brick

Ugh - the first week of school is kicking my butt!  I scheduled my blog posts, and good thing I did... I came home each night, made dinner, ate dinner, took care of the baby, and BOOM - it was bed time.  That totally sucks.  Not to mention that I signed up for Klout and was totally stoked when my score climbed to 43.  Then today I received an alert on my phone that I dropped to 27!  Sigh.  Work is messing up my entire life.  Come back summer break!

Oh yeah, the photos... I wanted to check in real quick on a Friday night (I'll be back Monday morning again...hopefully...) and show you these sweet Citizen Brick Lego minifigs I purchased right before school started.  It was hard to choose between the Norwegian Black Metal Enthusiast or the Heavy Metal Enthusiast, so I bought them both.  Here are some close-ups:

Heavy Metal Enthusiast
Norwegian Black Metal

Pretty damn sweet, huh?

Todd and I are also planning small Lego-themed drawing assignments for our classes this year.  I've always been a big Lego fan, and I think it would be awesome if we could all have tiny Lego minifigs made of ourselves.  Wouldn't that be cool?

now playing:
Native Blood by Testament on Grooveshark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+