7.22.2012

Two in one week!

Me and Iggs

So, I've been spending the better part of my weekend catching up on blog posts (via Bloglovin' - it's my favorite blog reader) and I was super excited to catch TWO mentions/links to my blog on two other blogs in the past week!  How awesome is that?

The first was Natalie at Bake and Destroy, who linked up my blog post about "Bowls of Stuff" in her (much better) explanation of what it is and how to make it.

The second was Danielle at Sometimes Sweet in her "Weekend Links" post.

This was two really fun discoveries that really made my weekend - especially after finding out I had not made a craft show I had applied to in November this year.  It definitely made me feel better!

Thank you so much ladies!

now playing:
Burn by The Cure on Grooveshark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+