5.24.2012

Dining Al Fresco: A Field Trip!

menu

Earlier this week, Todd and I decided to go to our little downtown area to get dinner.  The weather was so nice, I suggested that we take Iggy in the stroller and sit outside somewhere.  We decided upon Prasino, a yummy eco-friendly (and vegetarian friendly!) restaurant in LaGrange.  Every time I go here I try something new, and it's always been pretty tasty.  I brought my new camera with to take some shots.

father son

Iggy only lasted in the actual stroller for a little bit.  Then he got whiny and I picked him up, but my fish tacos were hard to eat with only one hand free.  So Todd volunteered to take the baby for a bit, and I was able to capture these cute father-son shots.  Notice that Iggy got all dressed up for the evening out... :)

drinks
wine

Those shots of Iggy with the wine glass are too funny to pass up.  He looks so fancy.  After dinner, we ordered dessert - carrot cake!  Yum!  Below, Dad and Iggy, playing on their iPhone.  Iggy's starting early...!!!

baby phone

Got a favorite outdoor spot to dine at?  Please share!

now playing:
Live to Rise by Soundgarden on Grooveshark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+