5.05.2012

Constructor Craft Fair 2012!

Constructor 2012

So I found out yesterday that I was accepted to the Constructor Craft Fair 2012!  It's in less than a month, so I have a lot of preparations to do before the big day.  I've already ordered more stickers and buttons... I think I'm going to have some more business cards made, too.

Most importantly, I'm going to make a bunch of new, fun items to sell at the show - so I'd better get busy! I'm so super excited for this.  If you're in the Chicago area, please consider stopping by.  Definitely tell your friends!  I've been to this show (as a shopper) several years in the past, and it's always been really great.  I don't think I've ever walked out empty-handed!

now playing:
Everybody Knows by Concrete Blonde on Grooveshark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+