1.23.2012

Super bored... help!

Today is my due date.  Am I in labor?  Am I in the hospital? Have I already had the baby?  Do I even feel any contractions?  NO.  None of the above.

All I do is sit and watch TV, read books, and mess around on Pinterest.  Do you have a Pinterest account?  Find me and follow me!  I've been wasting a lot of time on here lately, and I'm always looking for more ideas and inspiration.

pinterest

If you're not on Pinterest and you'd like an invite, give me your email and I'll send you an invite ASAP!  (It's much faster if I invite you, rather than signing up and waiting for Pinterest to send you an invite... I'm told that takes a week or more...)

p.s. Also - I'm really digging the new "reply" function on comments in Blogger, but mine isn't always working... sometimes I click (and click, and click) but the box won't pop up... anyone else having this problem?  It randomly worked once or twice, but more often than not it doesn't work.  Boooo.

now playing:
Limelight - Rush
Moving Pictures
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+