10.19.2011

If I wasn't trapped in maternity wear...

Winter Daydreaming


...I would be wearing this stuff.  Or, at least, less-expensive knockoffs of this stuff.  But I'm daydreaming, so I'll go BIG.  But, in a perfect world, this is my style.  Do you see a theme?  I'm not exactly typical fashion-blogger or vintage-wear material.  Inspired by, perhaps, but more metal, more goth... how would you describe it?


Anna Sui flower print dress, $158
Miss Sixty black jacket, $156
L A M b, €389
Opaque hosiery, $12
Ash black mid calf boots, $429
Betsey Johnson studded handbag, $279
Tarina tarantino jewelry, $35
Jo Gordon striped glove, $100
Tarina Tarantino sparkly hair accessory, $70
Betsey Johnson plastic shades, $95
FULL TILT Crochet Back Girls Wrap, $20
Grosgrain Ribbon Bow Anywhere Clip, $45



now playing:
How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
Hatful of Hollow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+