9.26.2011

Manicure Monday: Crackle and Sparkle

crackle and sparkle

I like to make and break rules for myself.  I decide to do certain posts on certain days of the week, then I decide that I don't feel like following my own rules.  Then I come back around and decide to start doing it again... so goes with Manicure Monday.  This is actually last week's look, but I already had a Monday post, so I saved it for here.

I had only used my crackle polish once, and it was with blue polish.  So I decided to try it out with pink, although it's probably the most popular combination of colors you'll see.  As I was digging around for my top coat, I found my sparkly clear polish and thought it might be fun to use that instead.

3 polishes

Here's the breakdown:
  • OPI in La Paz-Itively Hot - 2 coats
  • OPI in Black Shatter - 1 coat (make sure the pink has TOTALLY dried first!)
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Disco Ball (09) - 1 coat
now playing:
Black Tongue - Mastodon
The Hunter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+