6.06.2011

Manicure Monday: Summer Break

bare nails

As you've probably read from previous posts, I'm finally on summer break!  I even had to stop by my classroom this morning to finalize, clean up, and label everything within an inch of its life, but now its DONE!  Yayy!

So, I'm going to spend a week going au naturel with my nails - no polish!  I think they need a breather, and they're a little yellowed when I remove polish, so this week should do them good.  Then I'll also have a full week to come up with something fun for next week!  I did clip and file my nails, and gave my hands a good layer of lotion to keep them healthy.

hello kitty

I also wanted to share this super awesome deal I got this week!  As you know, last week I had a field trip to Rotofugi and I picked up a bunch of fun toys.  While I was there, I debated over purchasing this Hello Kitty toy for $40.  It came out some time around Christmas along with a companion "devilish" version.  Needless to say, I snapped up the red devil version, but hesitated to buy this one.  So when they had only one at Rotofugi, I thought I should probably grab it.  However, I didn't due to the $40 price tag.

Imagine my surprise when my friend Beth texted me the next day to tell me that Urban Outfitters had it at my local mall discounted to only $10!!!  She was even awesome enough to pick it up for me right then.  Unfortunately, I can't find it available online, but if you have a store near you, you may want to check it out.

So, I'm really looking forward to this summer and the time to make some fantastic new things!  This week, I'm going to share an awesome new Etsy shop I've discovered.  She was kind enough to share with me one of her favorite supply sources for SKULLS!  I ordered a bunch and can't wait to share them with you!

What are you looking forward to this summer?

now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+