6.24.2011

Hell Razor, out and about.

If you've been reading some of my favorite blogs lately, you may have run into some Hell Razor mentions. The first is over at Bake and Destroy, where you can see the lovely Annie modeling some Hell Razor hair flowers, which are part of the prize packages for SugarSlam 2011!  I'm featured in this prize package spotlight, which if you clicky on the screenshot below, I'll take you to it.  Please enter!

bake and destroy

The second HR-spotting is over at Just Because by LeeLee, where she is currently running a super-mega huge awesome GIVEAWAY that includes a Hell Razor headband and pair of super sweet tattoo swallow earrings made by me!  Be sure to enter because you get a whole bunch of stuff - not just from me, but her other sponsors this month as well!  Again, screenshot is linked below...

leelee

...and finally, I'm also a part of the super giant group of almost 200 sponsors over at Freckled Nest this month!  Can you spot me in the grid below?

freckled nest

Happy web-browsing!

now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+