5.02.2011

Nails, Etc.


This week, I've layered two shades of green to get a monochromatic glitter look.  The green base is two  coats of "Leaf Him At The Altar" and is Sephora by OPI.  The glitter coat is three layers on top of the base, and is called "Call You Later" by Sinful Colors.  I bought the Sinful nail polish at Walgreens, and the OPI is from Sephora.

I'm super excited to share my new business cards with you!  They're minicards from Moo.com, and I custom designed the back side to match my Hell Razor stickers!  Aren't they adorable?  See photos below:



I always include business cards with every order from the Etsy shop.  I'm so excited to pass out these new ones!

In other news, did you see the cute blog post about Hell Razor on Deer Donna?  She won a giveaway from me and posted cute photos of her with her prize, along with some really kind words about the shop.  Be sure to re-pay her kindness by stopping by her blog!

I promise to be back later this week with more makeup goodness...!

now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+