4.26.2011

I Love Threadless!

I'd like to introduce you to my favorite place to buy awesome t-shirts: Threadless!  Last year for Christmas, I bought Threadless tees for all the little kids (and many adults) on my shopping list.

Last week, my mom surprised me out-of-the-blue with two new t-shirts from Threadless.  One was "Metal Fan," which is a grey t-shirt with this print on it:


The second t-shirt was "Renaissance Rocks," a Mona-Lisa and Kiss-inspired t-shirt, which I can't wait to wear to school:


My all-time favorite Threadless tee is "Zombie at Tiffany's," which I actually own TWO of, since my first one I got gross when I spilled something unidentifiable on it:


...as modeled by Natalie of Bake and Destroy! which I was lucky enough to be a part of her holiday shopping giveaway last season.

Other shirts I own include "Photographer," and one other shirt, called "Every Night I Have The Same Dream, Volume 1 Issue 4" I scored when I was at C2E2 this year by Art Baltazar.  It's even signed (8/25) by the artist, but I actually wear it.  To some, this might be considered sacrilegious, but I like it, so oh well.

Go and visit Threadless, because you're sure to find a whole bunch of designs you'll love.  They even have sales with tees for $5, $10, and $15 each!  How cool is that?

now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+