4.24.2011

FREE Stickers!

EDIT 7.12.2011 - Due to overwhelming response, I can no longer honor requests for free stickers.  I do intend to honor all current requests, but it will take me several weeks to accommodate all of the requests I have received.  Please remember that I'm only one girl working out of her home!  I will need to go out and purchase many envelopes and stamps.  This will take me quite a while, and I will even have to wait until I am paid again.  I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

All orders placed at the Hell Razor Etsy store will continue to include free stickers and a button, and will be given first priority in shipping.  Thank you for understanding!



I'd love to see Hell Razor stickers popping up all over the place.  I will gladly send you some free Hell Razor stickers if you contact me with a mailing address.  I always include some with an order, but you don't have to order Hell Razor stuff to get free stickers!

We have a Facebook page, and I'd love to post your photos there of your Hell Razor stickers on display.  Here's where I have some of mine:

On the bulletin board.


On our laundry room cabinet (it's kind of a sticker collection we have).


On my cash box for craft and art shows.


And on the backs of my clipboards.  I have sticker collections on the backs of my clipboards at school, too.

Send me photos of your sticker collections, your Hell Razor stickers on display, or just let me know that you'd like some free stickers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+